Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Call centre Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Call centre related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Call centre specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Call centre Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 658 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Call centre improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 658 standard requirements:
- How Will We Measure Success?
- How do we go about Securing Call centre?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Call centre Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- How did the Call centre manager receive input to the development of a Call centre improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage ‘outside the box’ thinking?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Call centre book in PDF containing 658 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Call centre self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Call centre Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Call centre areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Call centre Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Call centre projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Call centre Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Call centre project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is risk identification completed regularly throughout the Call centre project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a Call centre project charter created once a Call centre project is formally recognized?
- Scope Management Plan: Have Call centre project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you solicit member feedback about meetings and what would make them better?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the team’s goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Procurement Audit: What are your ethical guidelines for public procurement?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the demands of the task compatible with and converge with the mission and functions of the formal organization?
- Risk Audit: Can analytical tests provide evidence that is as strong as evidence from traditional substantive tests?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you ask one question at a time and wait 10 seconds for members to respond?
Step-by-step and complete Call centre Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Call centre project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Call centre project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Call centre project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Call centre project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Call centre project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Call centre project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Call centre project with this in-depth Call centre Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Call centre projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Call centre and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Call centre investments work better.
This Call centre All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.